Tuesday 9 October 2012

Attack On Links Update

I've put in Counter Claims to Hotfile against the DMCA attacks on my links launched by Monsieur Lemaire.  Since then there have been no more attempts by him to have my links removed.

There are around 80+ links that he managed to get suspended before I submitted my Counter Claims.

If you are reading this Monsieur Lemaire let me leave you in no doubt about my intentions.  You are a serial fraud who is wrecking the enjoyment of others of legally shared material.  You do not own the copyright, nor do you represent the copyright owners, of such material.

You picked on the wrong person this time.  I own property in France and lived in France for many years.  I will be returning in a few weeks so that is the amount of time you have to prepare your defence because I intend to visit the local Gendarmerie and file an official complaint against you for fraud.  There is plenty of evidence around the Net and I have already collected a substantial amount.

If anyone needs anything for which the links no longer work just let me know by replying to this or to the thread with the dead link and I will re-upload the deleted files.  The links should be restored by Hotfile in around 14 days to allow  Monsieur Lemaire time to initiate legal proceedings - and proof of such proceedings - against me.  Whatever happens I will see you in court Monsieur either here in the UK (which should be interesting as you are neither the copyright owner nor the agent of the copyright owner of anything which appears on this blog) or in France where you will be facing charges for fraud brought against you by me.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for keeping the music alive in spite of these *ssholes who have nothing better to do than cause trouble.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi

    These titles:

    ATM 084 Copenhagen 03.09.70 CD 1 (flac)
    ATM 085 Copenhagen 03.09.70 CD 2 (flac)

    are also down.

    Thanks very much for your efforts in sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I have just realized that you were already knowing about these lacking titles.

      What I really wanted to inform is about these other down links:

      ATM 158 Axis Bold As Love The Sessions CD 1 & Bonus Disc (flac)

      ATM 159 Axis Bold As Love The Sessions CD 2 (flac)

      ATM 160 Axis Bold As Love The Sessions CD 3 (flac)

      Thank you

      Delete
  3. damn the copyright nannies! Power to The Axis! forever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A belated THANK YOU for all of your hard work and excellent blog, RamesesII. I am sorry this is happening to you. If I can help out in any way, I will. A bit late to the game but currently working through the links and saving a list of what's up and what's down.
    Cheers, Alan (aka Purple JimiJams)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is there a password needed to download the Rapidshare files? It keeps telling me "Download permission denied by uploader." Or is this some new Rapidshare policy?

    ReplyDelete