Tuesday 24 January 2012

Will Keep Going As Long As Possible

Because of the present uncertainty I won't be reuploading earlier posts and will keep going with new ones as long as I can.  I'll get as much online as I can.

I just lost a load of money with Megaupload and Filesonic as I'd paid for a four year subscription with Megaupload and a one year one with Filesonic.  I've also got a one year paid subscription with Hotfile so if that disappears I'm afraid I won't be able to afford to take out any more subscriptions - particularly as the sites might stop allowing filesharing or even disappear.  Anyhow let's see how it goes.  I only share boots and ROIOs so it's really unfair that these should be caught up in this crackdown.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for your fantastic work.
    Don't give up, friend.

    Stay Rock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps may soon be time to give further consideration to the dedicated torrent site idea! The stuff you have posted is very much appreciated by those that were lucky enough to find your wonderful blog and I am sure I can speak for us all when I say that it would be a great loss indeed if we nolonger had acess to your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallo!

    Thanx a lot for your work and especially your latest posts.

    Amondüül the sunsurfer

    ReplyDelete