Thursday 15 December 2011

All Rars From Now On With Recovery Records

Just going through the comments.  Good one from Doccus Rockus Maximus which I've now taken on board - from now on all the rars will have recovery records.  Don't know why I didn't do that before.  Also I've changed one of the accounts so I now have paid accounts with Filesonic and Megaupload.  Filesonic seems really good.  I'll go back over the previous uploads - repair the ones which need to be repaired and then set about the task of revamping most of the links by redoing the rars with recovery records and Filesonic links.  Filesonic will allow you to download up to 400 mb at a time without any kind of account so most ATMs will have one or at the most two links which should make it a bit easier for you.  Will get the existing bad links repaired asap.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks.. And welcome back!
    Incidentally, I don't know if you have the Moonbeams and Fairytales set.. if you do, then fine.. but if not, after a very long torrent I managed to get it. As it's not up for sale often considering how quickly it got pulled, i'd be more than willing to share it.. Seeing as they simply ripped it verbatim from a collector's bootleg (the Hendrix Saga, even including the liner notes! as you must already know), I have no feeling of guilt returning it to the community..
    However, if you have it, i imagine everyone can simply wait for you to post yours..
    If someone's in a hurry though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I do have Moonbeams and Fairytales. I was hoping to have completed the ATM posts by now but I'm afraid that life sometimes gets in the way of the best intentions. I'll soldier on with the ATMs and get them all posted so they're online for anyone who needs them then I'll get onto other boots. Requests welcome.

    ReplyDelete