Friday 11 May 2012

ATM 037 Hollywood Bowl 1968-09-14 Updated with link for Rev A

Huge thanks to Will over at JPIO.  Most of the circulating versions of ATM 037 seem to be the original version.  Thanks to Will I have added Rev A to the post so if you need it you can download it from there.

I'll try to get as much as I can online as quickly as possible.  I'm hearing bad things on the grapevine about whether it is going to be possible to continue for very much longer so I'll work as hard as I can over the next week or so to try and get all the ATMs on line and the remaining dead links updated.

3 comments:

  1. Bad news Rameses,
    But thanks to people like you we've got a big library of Hendrix music now!!

    FritsfromHolland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed, very bad news. Can we (the community) help out in any way? (Money for instance?) You have been an invaluable support for collectors and I would hate to see your good works come to an end.

    But if they do -- a rousing THANKS! for everything you've done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There have been rumours for some time that the other file sharing servers are living on borrowed time. I'm hoping that nothing happens for a while - if it does then I'll have to think of something else.

    I want to complete the ATMs so I'll try and get them all online. It isn't money - it's the viability of the file sharing sites. Since Megaupload was seized there have been concerns about Hotfile. I've just started uploading to Rapidshare and I'm taking the precaution of downloading all the rars I've uploaded (I didn't keep them on my hard drive) to make sure they're ready to do again if the worst happens.

    I'll think of other options if the file sharing sites go down for good.

    ReplyDelete