Sunday 21 November 2010

Amendments And Updates

I will be spending the next few days posting amendments, updates and bonus discs to the blog for the ATMs I've already uploaded.  Apart from the bonus discs there won't be much new material although you'll probably find the amendments/updates are worth downloading for completeness if nothing else.

I'm still looking for the bonus disc for ATM 041 Six Strings In San Diego - the raw version of this concert and the original bonus disc that went with ATM 053 Beat Master Concert - the Jimi/Mitch apartment jams.  This material is available elsewhere although I'd love to get the bonus disc version so if anyone has either or both of these please make them available.  Thanks a million.

4 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Thanx a lot for your work!

    Greetings from
    Amondüül the sunsurfer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much.
    I'm waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi F, contact me on Demonoid so I can send you the discs you miss.
    Regards
    Emilovius

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a million Emil. You're a major star.

    ReplyDelete